Sunday, May 17, 2009


Katy Perry, the famous "I Kissed A Girl" singer takes oral contraceptives to prevent pregnancy. She takes no risks when it comes to pregnancy. Eventually she will settle down and have children, when she is ready. She says, "I love being in love, I love the idea of marriage and making babies, but not yet. Not until I'm 30."
After breaking up with Gym Class Heros star, Travis McCoy last year. Katy Perry explains to us how she takes her birth control pills: 'I basically chew my birth control tablets - I chew them like vitamin C, I'm like, "nomnomnomnom".'

Girls who are sexually active, should protect themselves from any chance of becoming pregnant. Not everyone is ready to become a mother yet. Katy Perry says, "This is a really important time in my life. During the next two or three years, if I do things right, I will have a real career, and if I don't, well, I'll just be that girl who kissed a girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment